Surely it has happened to you that you start dating a boy that you think you know and as time goes by you realize that you did not even ask the most basic of things, and you are surprised to see that they think in a very different way or that they have different ideals from the what did you think.
So that this does not happen to you again, I share the following list of 49 ideal questions to get to know him much better.
No matter where you met him, whether it was at work, in the gym, in the park or maybe you only know him by sight, this list is suitable for any environment or type of relationship.
- Describe yourself in 3 words
- In your opinion, which is wiser to listen, heart or mind?
- Do you consider yourself a spiritual person? Do you profess any religion?
- Would you marry an actress? Who is it?
- If you were a millionaire, what would you do?
- What are your 3 biggest weaknesses?
- Would you rather ask for forgiveness or ask for permission?
- Are you superstitious? With what things are you?
- What would your perfect house look like?
- What has been your favorite book?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- Do you have any pets? As it is called?
- What’s been the biggest craze you’ve done so far? Do you regret it?
- What has been the most embarrassing moment of your life so far?
- Do you identify with a science fiction character? With who?
- Describe your ideal job
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you like to cook? What do you prepare?
- If you could only eat the same food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Have you been in jail?
- Do you prefer a book or a movie?
- What is the cutest thing they have said? What do you want to know about yourself?
- Do you play any musical instrument? Which?
- What is your biggest regret?
- What do you want to have in your life in 5, 10 and 20 years? Why?
After these first 25 questions, you already know him much better and the trust between the two of you has grown a lot, it is time to spice up the conversation even to joke around for a while. So take the opportunity to raise the tone of the questions.
You will see that you are going to be surprised with each answer that he is going to give you and possibly he wants answers from you as well, so get ready!
- Have you ever been harassed? Who was?
- When did you have your first kiss? Did you give it or was it stolen?
- What’s the funniest thing that happened to you?
- What is your favorite type of music?
- What is your favorite movie? Which one do you hate the most?
- Would you rather get up early or stay in bed late?
- Do you consider yourself a homebody?
- Guess what I am thinking
- Have you bribed a teacher?
- Have you ever gotten high? What drug did you use?
- What was the time you felt the most fear?
- Do you consider yourself an adventurous spirit?
- If you only had one week to live, what would you do in that week?
- Do you believe in past lives? Do you think we have met in one of them?
- What part of the world would you like to know?
- Are you vain?
- What is your biggest sin?
- Tell me something that you haven’t told anyone
- What is the best thing that has happened to you in life?
- Has your heart ever been broken? How did you get over it?
- Have you broken someone’s heart? What happened next between you?
- Have you ever been unfaithful? Did they catch you?
- Describe your ideal girl
- What do you want to know about me?
You can ask him these questions in several days so you take advantage and have a topic of conversation without him feeling saturated with questions or that he is being used for a news report.
This list was designed with the intention of creating trust between you and your boy, which is why we save the most intimate questions for last, for this moment it will be much easier for him to answer honestly.
You should ask these questions in a friend-confidant tone so that he can be honest with you, many of them are “trick” questions to put it in some way, for example: Have you ever been unfaithful? What is your biggest regret? What is the best thing that has happened to you in life?
It is the type of information that will give you guidelines to know what kind of boy he is, if he has been unfaithful in the past this is already a red light for you, to know why he regrets the not so good or pleasant things he has done gives you information about the quality of person and their values.
Enjoy the moment with him while you ask him these questions, remember that it is about knowing him more and that possibly will lead you to make decisions for your future days regarding him. Have a good attitude so that everything flows.
It is important to be calm with each answer, because if your boy notices that you are upset or sad with any answer, he will stop answering or he will not do it with the truth. They will likely run away if they notice that the expression on your face changes. Careful!
The idea is to have a good time, get valuable information and, above all, that both of you open up. It is the perfect opportunity for him, so take advantage of finding out everything he had always wanted to know about you and did not dare to ask, this will be a sign of the interest he feels for you.
It is worth reminding you that many of these responses are intimate, so that neither you nor he, even dying to tell his best friends in great detail, refrain from telling what was spoken there or at least those that are too much personal.
How do you know which one you should not count? Very simple, they are all those answers that you would not like outsiders to know about you. Remember that if he finds out, he will lose all trust in you.