We’ve all had relationships with highs and lows, as well as past relationships that may have ended not quite well.
But if your love history is a list of difficult relationships, it may be time to consider how to improve certain things.
Although so many bad experiences could make you believe that all is lost, do not be discouraged!
Breaking that bad luck in love is quite simple if you know what to pay attention to.
In this article, I will teach you how to improve your love life, showing you the main details that create this “bad luck”. So you can have the relationship you deserve.
If all your friends know you as the person who always goes wrong in love, the time has come for that to change.
So let’s start looking at all the more common details that create difficult relationships.
HOW DO YOU LOOK FOR A PARTNER?
Where you look for a partner and what you project is what determines the people you attract. If all of your previous partners have met in similar places, changing the environment will make a difference.
We have already talked, in a previous article, about the unusual places to meet your partner where you can meet other people and the advantages of each.
One place where, surely, you have thought about looking for or have looked for a partner is on the internet.
With social networks and applications dedicated to finding a partner, it is very important to take into account the image you give.
Both virtually and in person, reflecting insecurity, indecision in what you are looking for, or despair will certainly attract the wrong kind of guys.
The desperation to find a partner will cause the concept of getting someone, whoever they are, to enter your mind, which results from becoming a magnet for toxic people.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU PROJECT THOSE NEGATIVE ASPECTS?
- Thinking about the idea of being single makes you anxious or uncomfortable. This discomfort at not being able to be well alone, on your own, is something that your body language is going to reflect.
- You have trouble defining what you are looking for in a potential partner.
- You have difficulty holding your own opinion firm, easily trading it for the opportunity to fit in with a group.
IMPROVING THIS IS AS SIMPLE AS:
- Learn to feel completely full and happy on your own.
- Consider what you would like to complement in your life with a partner and define it well.
- Take care of your self-esteem; This requires taking care of your self-knowledge, being good with your own image, and having security and confidence in your decisions.
Even if you are just starting to work in these areas, you can use techniques to convey great attraction using the proper methods.
HOW YOU START YOUR RELATIONSHIPS
Starting a relationship can be something very complicated or easy, depending on each person.
Some relationships begin simply with two people searching for that perfect point of understanding before realizing that they really want a relationship together.
So even if things start out a little difficult or confusing, you could still find a good relationship.
But, something always complicated is accepting something that you do not want or that makes you uncomfortable.
A common example is meeting someone who says, “I don’t want anything serious” and responding with “Me neither,” just to be with him and try to convince him later.
Sure it is possible, but it usually ends up pressuring and forcing the person instead of leading them to a possible change of mind.
Likewise, allow things to advance at a pace and direction with which you do not feel completely comfortable, just for the opportunity to conquer that person.
IMPROVING HOW YOU START YOUR RELATIONSHIPS IS AS EASY AS TAKING CARE OF THESE POINTS:
- If a person is clear about their intentions, take them into account.
- If a person is not clear about their intentions, find a way to clear things up or back down.
- Learn to say “No” comfortably and firmly. This does not mean being negative, if not taking care of your comfort to get just what you are looking for.
- Listening carefully to what a person tells you is important; Learn to benefit from it by observing what the combination of your words and actions says.
Make sure your relationships start in the best possible way and you will build, together with your partner, the emotional bond of your dreams.
DIFFICULT PEOPLE, DIFFICULT RELATIONSHIPS
Perhaps there are certain things that come from you that result in difficult relationships. But, maybe the main and only problem is with the people you choose.
How to know if this is your case?
REMEMBER ALL YOUR FORMER PARTNERS AND ANSWER:
What do they have in common?
If you are surprised that you have found two to five negative characteristics in common, that may be a sign that the first thing you should learn is to avoid falling into a relationship with the same type of person.
Think carefully about the negative characteristics they share, be it their personality, what they expected of you, what they asked for or refused to offer you.
It really doesn’t only matter if your partner is cold, sometimes you have to dig a little deeper.
Once you have the set of these characteristics, you will have precisely a profile that you will know how to identify and avoid.
For example, if all of your ex-partners showed macho and authoritarian behavior, the next time you hear a man express himself that way, you will see that signal as a clear warning to take a step back.
You will be able to notice it in time, stop investing your time in that person and look for someone different: someone better for you.
THE MOST DIFFICULT COMMON PROBLEMS AS A COUPLE
The same kinds of problems occur in many difficult relationships.
Sometimes they go to such extremes that they often turn a stable relationship into a toxic one.
1. EXCESSIVE JEALOUSY
No, I am not referring to the fact that a person wants us exclusively for himself.
I mean that he seeks to control actions and personal relationships, constant complaints, interrogations, suspicions, and feelings of guilt used as a form of control, all to feel the partner as his own.
This jealousy can derive from an excessive need for control, in people with a dominant and authoritarian personality.
2. LOW SELF-ESTEEM
Really, how important is good self-esteem to a relationship? Pretty; simply not being quite right with you is very difficult to be well in the company of someone else.
It is more likely that you do not notice certain abuses or negative actions towards you and consider them permissible.
3. RELATIONSHIP OF ONE
Nobody likes to feel that they are alone in a relationship; that is, striving for a relationship when the other person is not even trying to match the effort.
On many occasions, this behavior is totally unconscious; by feeling a little improvement or having the idea that things may change soon, a person may ignore that they are alone in the relationship.
If you have any of these problems, the best option is to seek help from a professional; Psychologists are experts in improving these ways of acting and thinking, which could be throwing your love life out of balance, letting you slip into difficult relationships over and over again.
LEAVING DIFFICULT RELATIONSHIPS ONCE AND FOR ALL
Well, now that you know what are the most common reasons why you can end up in difficult relationships, it is time to change and break the bad luck in your love life!
The last thing left to really do is take a chance.
Even if certain things are overlooked, remember that all relationships have their ups and downs.
Since you already know the key to getting out of difficult relationships, go ahead and give it a try.
After all that has been said, we devised the following guide in case you are suspicious if you are in one of those difficult relationships.
In this way, you will save many mistakes in your love life.
IDENTIFY THE SIGNS
- You can’t imagine a future with that person.
- It is difficult for you to introduce that person to your loved ones, be it family or friends.
- There is a lack of trust on both sides.
- There is no benefit of self-control in aspects such as emotional ones.
- The ‘feeling’ of privacy is scarce.
- The healthy communication couple is zero.
- There is the possibility of infidelity as there is no loyalty.
- You are not happy in his company.
PUTTING THE BALANCE TO THE TEST
Sometimes making decisions becomes too complicated, especially when it comes to love.
Therefore, in some cases, it is necessary to test the pros and cons to make the most sensible decision.
That is why, below, we will tell you what those things can be that in this type of case you can put to the test.
- In your relationship, do you have your happiness as one of your priorities?
- Do you feel admiration for your partner?
- Do you consider that the communication between the two is optimal?
- Is there passion in the relationship?
- Do you think you could cheat or be cheated on by other people?
- Do you feel like you are enduring or enduring the relationship or do you enjoy it?
- Do you feel that you stopped being you?
All of these questions and more could help you identify where you are in the relationship.
Finally, we wish you the best of luck in evaluating the guide. Dare and learn!