A selection of questions with which to learn more about that person you like so much.
In 1997, an expert psychologist in interpersonal relationships, Arthur Aron, carried out an experiment at the State University of New York (USA).
Through his experiment, he developed a questionnaire of 36 questions that, according to him, managed to generate a very high degree of intimacy with another person, which ended up causing a true infatuation.
Aron’s experiment made two people fall in love. In this article we show you, in addition to its 36 questions (the initial 36), 34 more, up to a total of 59 questions to make that special person fall in love . These questions allow you to get to know the other person, investigate aspects of their life and create a climate of trust, closeness and intimacy between both of you.
59 questions to fall in love (practically infallible)
1. If you could choose anyone in the world, who would you invite to dinner?
With this question you can find out who the other person admires or what he values in others.
2. Would you like to be famous? How?
It is a way of investigating the values of the person, and the importance that he gives to fame and money, for example.
3. Before making a phone call, do you rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
With this question you can know if it is a natural and spontaneous person or, on the contrary, very planning.
4. For you, what would a perfect day be like?
Here you can find out what that person likes, what their hobbies are, what they value in their free time, etc.
5. When was the last time you sang alone? And for someone else?
With this question you know if the other person likes to sing and if it is embarrassing or not, for example.
6. If you could live to be 90 and have the body or mind of someone in your 30s for the last 60 years of your life, which of the two would you choose?
It allows you to discover if the other person values the physical and beauty or knowledge, wisdom and experience more.
7. Do you have a secret ‘hunch’ about how you are going to die?
This question allows you to know if that person has a more mystical or mysterious side or if they are superstitious, and it also allows you to talk about death with them.
8. Say three things that you think you have in common with your interlocutor.
Here you can already talk about things you have in common, and it is also a question that leads to talking about tastes, hobbies, personality type, etc.
9. For what aspect of your life are you most grateful?
It allows you to discover how much that person values himself or his achievements. It also lets you know if that person is grateful or not.
10. If you could change one thing in how you were raised, what would it be?
You can see if he is a critical, reflective person with his own point of view and criteria.
11. Take four minutes to tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
It is a way of knowing, in a summarized way, what important stages that person has passed through, or what events have marked them.
12. If you could wake up tomorrow enjoying a new skill or quality, what would it be?
It allows you to continue knowing the personality of that person, as well as how what you want to achieve and why.
13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future, or anything else, what would you ask it?
This question lets you know if it is a person who is curious about the future, or who is more focused on the present, for example.
14. Is there something you have wanted to do for a long time? Why haven’t you done it yet?
With these two questions you can know if he is a brave person, what are his fears, etc. It also lets you know their aspirations and ambitions.
15. What is the greatest achievement you have ever achieved in your life?
You can thus know what that person is proud of.
16. What do you value most in a friend?
It allows you to know the aspects to which you pay the most attention in a friendship relationship, closely related to the values of each one.
17. What is your most valuable memory?
It allows you to know his past, his lived stories and what has marked him.
18. What is your most painful memory?
With this question you can also inquire about their past and learn about their negative experiences.
19. If you knew that in a year you were going to die suddenly, would you change something in the way you live? Why?
It allows you to know more about his life and about the changes he would like to make in it.
20. What does friendship mean to you?
With this question you can find out what role friends play in his life, and what he values in them.
21. How important is love and affection in your life?
Along the lines of the previous question, with this question you can explore what love means for this person and what weight does it have in his life (how important does he give it), etc.
22. Share alternately five characteristics that you consider positive about your partner.
Another question to get to know each other and to see what the other person might have liked about us.
23. Is your family close and loving? Do you think your childhood was happier than others?
Knowing that person’s family is also another way to get to know them.
24. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
The mother is a very important figure in almost anyone’s life.
25. Say three sentences using the pronoun “we”. For example, “we are in this room feeling …”.
It is a way to create an intimate and close atmosphere.
26. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone to share with …”.
Another question to find out about this person’s hobbies.
27. If you were to become a close friend of your partner, share with him or her something that would be important for them to know.
Give space for confessions.
28. Tell your partner what you liked the most about him or her. Be very honest and say things that you wouldn’t say to someone you just met.
To continue creating trust and a feeling of intimacy between the two.
29. Share with your interlocutor an embarrassing moment in your life.
To break the ice, shame off and open up.
30. When was the last time you cried in front of someone? And alone?
Another question to confess intimate things.
31. Tell your interlocutor something that you already like about him.
A way to get closer to the other and to generate a link.
32. Is there anything you think is too serious to joke about?
A question to find out if that person reflects on things and is sensitive.
33. If you were to die tonight without the possibility of speaking to anyone, what would you regret not having said to someone? Why haven’t you told him until now?
It is another quite intimate question, ideal for getting to know the other person in a deeper way.
34. Your house is on fire with all your possessions inside. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to make one last foray and save a single item. What would you choose? Why?
It is a question to ponder, which will tell us a lot about what the other person is like and what they value most in life.
35. Of all the people who make up your family, what death would you find the most painful? Why?
It allows us to continue deepening in the / the other / a, and that it opens towards us / as.
36. Share a personal problem and ask your interlocutor to tell you how he or she would have acted to solve it. Also ask him how he thinks you feel about the problem you shared.
The problems and the solution that we think of for them also says a lot about us and our way of understanding life.
37. What is the greatest madness you have done for love?
We can see if he is a passionate and impulsive person, or if it is difficult for him to “lose his mind” for someone in this regard.
38. Do you have siblings? How is your relationship with them?
Knowing the family and the environment of that person is also important to get to know them and create a bond with the conversation.
39. What would you never change about yourself?
To know what she values positively in herself, the degree of personal security, self-concept, etc.
40. Do you consider yourself a jealous person?
The fact of knowing if a person is jealous or not tells us enough about him, and more when he argues his reasons for being jealous or not.
41. Do you consider yourself a risky person? Why?
Another characteristic of the other person that will allow us to get closer to her little by little.
42. If you could solve a world problem, what would it be?
To find out what problems “worry” the other person.
43. Would you rather be a billionaire or be recognized for your work worldwide?
It tells us a lot about that person’s priorities or preferences.
44. What scares you the most in the world?
Our fears also define us.
45. If you weren’t here with me right now, where would you be?
It allows to know the day to day of the other person.
46. Do you have a secret that you have never told anyone?
It is another way to inquire, to become intimate and to continue knowing each other.
47. How long do you think falling in love lasts?
Lets talk about love and know if it is a romantic, incredulous, rational person …
48. Why do you think romantic relationships end?
It allows to know if that person knows how to argue, if he has clear ideas regarding some issues, etc.
49. Why do you think friendship relationships end?
Along the lines of the previous question, but referring to friendship relationships.
50. Do you believe in love forever?
Talking about love gives way to many other topics: interpersonal relationships, trust, etc.
51. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Another question – “excuse” to talk about falling in love and relationships.
52. If you could give someone a second chance, who would it be?
Knowing the past and the environment of the other person we also know him.
53. What is it that you would never forgive a person?
A way of speaking of resentment, pain and forgiveness, which can bring us very close to each other.
54. What are your ambitions in life?
A person’s ambitions and what he wants to achieve in life say a lot about him.
55. Tell me if you want to continue knowing me and why.
It lets you know if the other person is interested in us and why.
56. Tell me something you would like to do with me (and vice versa).
It allows us to talk about future plans and provoke a small rapprochement, the illusion of making plans together, etc.
57. How would you act if you missed a flight and as a result a very important meeting?
It tells us if that person is impulsive, nervous, thoughtful, practical, “long-suffering” …
58. Have you ever been unfaithful?
A delicate and intimate subject, but one that can create closeness between both of you.
59. Would you forgive an infidelity?
It allows us to talk about resentment and forgiveness, very intimate topics as well.