There are interesting and effective questions you can ask someone you just met. In the interest of delving deeper into the tastes and details of a person’s life, the best thing you can do is start a conversation and ask some questions casually.
This is not an interrogation. It is a way of knowing through certain details, the motives and relevant aspects of the life of another person and their hobbies and preferences.
So through conversation, you can ask some of these 48 questions to ask a girl you just met.
Interesting Questions to Ask Someone You Just Met
There is no need to stay in suspense after having asked the classic questions. Once they have passed the “Do you study or work?” and where do you live?”, there is still much to know about the other person, the secret is to ask the right questions.
In this list with 48 ideas to ask a girl you have just met, you have many options that will surely be interesting, but they are also fun, so in a fun way you can get to know more about that girl and continue to deepen.
1. What is your favorite hobby?
Our hobbies say a lot about us, so it is an interesting question to ask someone you just met.
2. Do you like hot or cold climates better?
Humanity is divided between those who prefer cold, hot weather or those who do not care.
3. To what time in history would you travel?
It is interesting to know where we would go in time if we had the opportunity to do so.
4. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
The most personal questions about things someone has done always allow us to see aspects and personality traits.
5. Cats or dogs?
There are cat people and dog people. The truth is that this preference also says a lot about each one of us.
6. What would you do if you knew you were going to die soon?
Knowing how people react to death or its possibility is quite a discovery.
7. What do you prefer, wealth or beauty?
If we had a choice, what would be the final decision?
8. What is your favorite book?
Although it is sometimes difficult to say just one, this question can actually open up a whole topic of conversation.
9. What is your idea of a perfect weekend?
If the person you are asking is interested in being in a relationship, take note of the answer to this question.
10. What character would you like to be?
It’s fun to imagine ourselves being and living the life of someone we admire.
11. What bothers you the most about someone?
Knowing what bothers you about others is a good way to find out what your principles are.
12. What is your favorite dish?
Another key question is if what you want is to conquer the heart of that person.
13. What is your best childhood memory?
Sharing a passage from our past with someone helps us to strengthen ties to feel closer.
14. If you had to go to live in another country, which one would you choose?
We all have a preference for a country where we would like to spend a long time.
15. What is your favorite movie?
Talking about our personal tastes is always a good option.
16. What would you change about your past?
Although they say that it is not good to regret anything, deep down there is always something that we would like to forget.
17. Tell me three words that define you.
This can be difficult for some. Apparently, we don’t know each other as much as we think we do.
18. What is your favorite musical genre?
The type of music that we like can make us coincide or even distance us from someone.
19. If you were a superhero, what power would you have?
These questions make us fantasize like children and it’s always fun.
20. What was the last thing that made you cry?
If there is the possibility of asking more intimate questions, do not hesitate to do so as it will help you to get to know that person better.
21. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
Just as it is interesting to remember some sad passages, it is always pleasant to go back to happy events.
22. What is the part of your body that you like the most?
Some people find it difficult to talk about something they like about themselves.
23. What is the part of your body that you like least?
Instead, most people find it easy to quickly mention something they don’t like about themselves.
24. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
This question can be a lot of fun and even lead to a good conversation time.
25. How do you get along with your parents?
It is always interesting to know what kind of relationship you have with your family.
26. What dream have you thought about abandoning?
We all have dreams, and unfortunately, we have all had to give up on one.
27. What is your biggest fear?
Talking about our fears leads us to a much greater sense of trust and intimacy.
28. How old do you choose to stay like this for your whole life?
We all have a favorite stage of our life.
29. What do you prefer? Go out to see the world but never return to your country or never leave your country but live in the house of your dreams.
This is one of those hard-answer questions.
30. What time in history would you change?
If it were in our hands, what part of history would we change?
31. What is your biggest motivation?
This question will help you get to know people better. Do not hesitate, use it when you want to deepen someone’s personality.
32. What do you appreciate most in people?
What we value in other people, on many occasions becomes our parameter to improve.
33. What do you consider to be your greatest talent?
We all have talents. Asking and talking about this is always very motivating.
34. If you and your friend were in love with the same person, would you make the attempt to conquer her even if you lost your friendship?
One way to open a conversation with someone is to raise an ethical problem.
35. What do you think of infidelity?
It is certainly a thorny and complex issue. But it is a question that we should all ask ourselves before starting a relationship.
36. What things do you not tolerate?
There are many attitudes or situations that we simply cannot handle. It is a question that is always good to ask to get to know someone better.
37. What bores you the most?
We all have situations that we want to run away from because they are deadly boring.
38. What would be your ideal job?
If we could choose our job, how different would it be from what it is today?
39. What would you do if you win the lottery?
They say that people are truly known when they have power or money.
40. If you could make three wishes, what would they be?
This is a great question for a girl you just met. I assure you that from it they will be able to have a topic of conversation.
41. What do you think people think of you when they meet you?
We are all curious to know what the first impression we made was.
42. How would you like to be remembered?
If we want to be remembered in this or that way, we must strive every day to achieve it.
43. What phrase defines your life?
It’s a question to get creative, but it’s sure to get you a few laughs.
44. Would you rather live on the beach or in the forest?
If we could choose a cabin to live in, would it be in the sea or in the forest? The answer may surprise you.
45. If you had to go live on a desert island and you could only go with three people, who would you take?
These questions are always fun, and the answers are interesting too. Surely they will have a conversation time around this question.
46. What would you never forgive?
Although it is not good to hold grudges, the truth is that there are some situations that we would find very difficult to understand and forgive.
47. What is your best moment of the day?
For some it is sleeping, others say eating, some more choose as a favorite moment to be with their family. It is a good way to get to know someone and their priorities.
48. What is the greatest love madness you have ever done?
When we fall in love, we are able to do things that we never imagined. So this is a good question that might surprise you.