Here is our list of first-date questions.
Perfect for finding things you have in common with your crush.
Remember that the purpose of these questions is to make it easier for you to have a natural conversation, not just ask questions.
Once you’ve found a common thread, take the time to find out more.
It’s a conversation, not an interrogation, after all.
That said, it is only natural that there will be some exchanges in the conversation.
So it’s a good idea to choose some of these first date questions as a backup if the silence gets a little awkward.
Oh, and remember to ask lots of questions in a row and give elaborate answers to his questions so he has something to work with.
50 First Date Questions
1. What do you like to do in your spare time?
2. Are you more of an internal or external person?
3. Who is the most fascinating person you’ve met?
4. What was the last book you immersed yourself in reading?
5. What are some movies that you liked a lot?
6. What amazing adventures have you been on?
7. What pets have you had?
8. What is your favorite alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage?
9. What are you currently obsessed with?
10. Where have you traveled to?
11. What is your favorite international food?
12. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
13. What is your favorite restaurant?
14. How many siblings do you have?
15. What would be your dream job?
16. What would you do if you had enough money to not need a job?
17. Who is your favorite author?
18. What was the last show you watched?
19. Which TV series do you go back to and watch again?
20. What hobbies would you like to have time and money for?
21. If there were an Olympics for everyday activities, in which activity would you have a good chance of winning a medal?
22. What would your perfect vacation look like?
23. Among your friends, what are you best known for?
24. Which music artist do you never get tired of?
25. What accomplishments are you proud of?
26. What are some of the obscure things you are interested in or have been interested in?
27. What are some things everyone should try at least once?
28. What fashion have you never been able to understand?
29. What was the best thing that happened to you this month?
30. What would your perfect morning look like?
31. Is there an art or artist that you really like?
32. Are you superstitious?
33. What do you do to relax?
34. What is your favorite app on your phone?
35. Cutest animal? Ugliest animal?
36. Who is the kindest person you know?
37. What’s your favorite piece of furniture you’ve ever owned?
38. Who is your type of person?
39. Where is the strangest place you’ve ever been?
40. What is the biggest fear you have?
41. What would be the best city to live in?
42. Which household chore is just the worst?
43. If you could give yourself a nickname, what nickname would you like people to call you?
44. What strange talent do you have?
45. If you could give everyone just one piece of advice, what would it be?
46. What would you like to know more about, but haven’t had time to investigate?
47. What country do you never want to visit?
48. What wrong assumptions do people make about you?
49. Do you prefer to work in a team or alone?
50. What has been the best period of your life so far?