Here are some great question suggestions that lean towards the non-offensive side while still being fun.
“Would you rather” questions are great for learning more about people in a fun and interesting way.
They work well for groups or just two people.
Of course, it’s interesting to find out which option they would choose, but it’s even more intriguing to find out why they chose the one they did.
So be sure to ask many more questions after the first one.
Feel free to use them as is or adapt the questions and qualifications to suit your group’s needs.
Go ahead, pick a few, and start finding out a little more about your friends, family, or the person you are romantically interested in.
You can ask everyone to ask a question, or if you’re with a friend, take turns asking questions.
And remember always ask why!
List of “Would You Rather” Questions
- Would you rather eat your favorite meal every meal for the rest of your life or never be able to eat your favorite meal again?
- Do you prefer to live in a place that is always hot or always cold?
- Would you rather be poor with lots of good friends or rich without friends?
- Would you rather just be able to jump wherever you go or just be able to walk upside down?
- Would you rather know it all or be awesome at whatever activity you’ve tried?
- Would you rather have a two-bedroom apartment in a big city of your choice or a country mansion in the state or country you currently live in?
- Do you prefer to control space or time?
- Would you rather wear clown shoes every day or a clown wig every day?
- Would you rather be an amazing dancer or an amazing singer?
- Would you rather live a short life and be rich or have a long life and be poor?
- Would you rather be able to run incredibly fast or jump incredibly high?
- Would you rather be an amazing singer or be great at math?
- Would you rather have a very muscular lower body and a normal upper body or a muscular upper body but a very lean lower body?
- Would you rather be deaf or blind?
- Would you rather not be able to stop dancing or not stop singing?
- Do you prefer it to be hot all the time or cold all the time?
- Would you rather not be able to read or not be able to speak?
- Would you rather have a song of your choice played repeatedly 24 hours a day for a year or have songs you have no control over playing 24 hours a day for a year?
- Would you rather never be able to eat hot food or never eat cold food?
- Would you rather have telepathy or telekinesis?
- Would you rather be completely alone for 5 years or constantly surrounded by people and never be alone for 5 years?